You will be a part of the team who have recently worked on Watch Dogs Legion and now participating in a new project with many technical challenges.
As a Technical Artist, you are responsible for identifying and developing the processes and occasionally the tools that will optimize the current production workflow:
- Design and develop (with C#, Python, etc.) effective tools with simple user interfaces for production teams
- Optimize memory and game performance by realizing artistic and gameplay intentions within project constraints
- Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to create tools, processes and benchmarks that maximize production flow
- Provide daily support to the Art and Technical team
- Help team members to perform their jobs as efficiently as possible
- Help clearing up the specific problems of production bottlenecks
- Technical tracking of Assets in the engine
- Documentation of the Technical and Art pipelines
You hold an advanced degree and have substantial experience as a Technical Artist on games productions:
- You are proficient in 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini and Substance Designer (ideally).
- You have solid scripting skills (Python, C# etc.).
- You have significant experience on a gaming engine and an overall understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow.
- You are curious and have solid deductive skills
- You can work efficiently on a team and communicate your ideas.
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.