WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Technical Artist - Rigging, you will work in close collaboration with animators, modelers, and the artistic director in order to produce high-quality rigs for animation.
- Recognize proper mesh topology as well as repair and/or give feedback to the Modeling Department or outsourcing
- Based on the models provided by the Modeling Department, carry out the rigging and skinning of weapons or characters to meet the needs of project animators and of the technical and artistic directors
- Use and propose tools to produce the best possible results and incorporate them into the project’s game engine
- Implement control rigs to foster and simplify the work of animators
- Ensure the final result (rigging/skinning) meets the artistic standards of the project
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Intermediate experience in video game production or equivalent
- Knowledge of Maya and/or Motionbuilder
- Knowledge of IK and optimal pivotal points
- Knowledge of the limitations of game engines and production needs
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters