YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
To support and develop the art & technical pipelines through education, tool creation, asset optimizations. You will ensure that the project ships out a performant & polished product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Set, enforce and share good and optimized graphical data setups and practices;
- Ability to write technical documentation clearly and precisely for different audiences;
- Create benchmarks, test and prototype tool sets for artists;
- Create, assess and integrate assets (eg. Meshes, Textures);
- Maintain a clear & precise communication chain between all stakeholders (Artists and Programmers).
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Knowledge/Experiences in the following skill sets:
- 3DS Max, Maya, Blender;
- Render/Shader (Vray);
- Particules fluid system (Fumefx, Phoneix FD, Tyflow);
- Hair system (Ornatrix);
- Scattering system (Forest Pack);
- Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere;
- Substance 3D, Zbrush.