Technical Artist / UI (M/NB/W) - Mario + Rabbids
Reporting to the UI Lead, you will be part of a team of 4 UI Designers working on our recently announced project \"Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope\". As a Technical Artist, and as on other projects, you will be the dedicated interlocutor of the Lead UI Designer and you will assist them on technical issues. This help will allow the rest of the team to focus on the design of the game\'s interfaces, made on one of our engines: Snowdrop.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Evangelize around your subject to push the limits and technical contraints
• Design and develop effective modules with simple user interfaces for production teams
• Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to create tools, processes and benchmarks that maximize production flow
• Provide daily support to the Art and Technical team and help clearing up the specific problems of production bottlenecks
• Animate Memory and Performance anticipation subject with the relevant project actors to deliver final cutting edge content
• Provide documentation of the Technical and Art pipelines
• You have experience on a gaming engine and an overall understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow
• You have blueprint scripting skills
• You are curious and have solid deductive skills
• You can work efficiently on a team and communicate your ideas
• You are autonomous and well organised
The job is based in Montreuil.
Joining our studios in France also means :
- Join one of the leaders of the video game industry in France that is present in 30 countries with evolution possibilities in one of them
- Work with passionate teams with great technical expertise. All of them are willing to design and create high quality, innovative games
- Collaborate with teams that are known for their strong experience of known IPs
- Build your own expertise joining our internal events (talks, salons, conferences) and benefit from our personalized training programs
As an employer, Ubisoft offers equal chances to everyone no matter their gender, ethnicity, faith, sexual preferences, handicap or age.
Ubisoft develops an inclusive workplace, doing their best to reflect the diversity or their gamer community within the production teams.