The Online Solutions group is looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to support our internal customers on our online services operations, especially China products. The technical operations specialist will work closely with development and production teams across studios to ensure proper functioning of various servers, tools and processes, thus maintaining maximum availability and quality of the games’ online ecosystem. The role has a major emphasis on live monitoring, online services configuration, incident management and collaboration.
What you will do:
• Manage and maintain the live monitoring system for online micro services
• Collaborate with development teams to manage and maintain online services, process and tools
• Troubleshoot and triage technical issues
• Coordinate efforts to reconcile and update all technical configurations required to operate the online services
• Communicate with development and operations teams across different studios and third-party partners to troubleshoot and resolve any incident of the games’ online services
• Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations, and troubleshooting procedures
What you should be equipped with:
What you will also get:
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!