Technical Producer [Snowdrop] (f, m, d)
As a Technical Producer, you'll work closely with our shared tech teams to produce a roadmap, and then help them bring it to life. You'll be supporting multiple agile teams with different specialties. While you won't be programming with them, you'll need to speak their language at a high level and always be on the look-out for cross team opportunities.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the Development Director to manage requirements, development, and maintenance of technical initiatives.
- Work with the Project Managers and team leads to produce realistic schedules and milestone plans for the technical teams.
- Communicate with senior management on all development status and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk.
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent teams from achieving established goals within their sprints/milestones.
- Provide data to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverable requirements are realistic and achievable.
- Own operational aspects of project development, including establishing development frameworks, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management, and budgeting.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, easy and lean processes and realistic goals.
- Have an analytical eye, optimizing workflows and processes to make coordination within the team members on different sites as simple as possible.
- You organize and facilitate information exchange between the Product Owner, the Architects, and the Team
- Support the day-to-day management of production team members and project management team members;
- You assist in planning, scheduling and maintaining the roadmap
What you bring:
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Willing to commit and take responsibility for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building and leading of high performing teams
- You are eager to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external.
Nice to have:
- In a life prior to production you started as programmer
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops and access to our training and development platform
- Discounted Games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month: In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year
- Self-study And Training Hours: You have access to our in-house library
- Gym Subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you
- 12 Days Paid Vacation: For the duration of your internship
- Corporate Benefits Web Portal: With employee discount programs for affiliated retailers, shops and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.