WHAT YOU'LL DO
Working with the Lead Engineer you will help in managing delivery of the game’s technical features including design, scope, budget, production, validation, quality assurance, build delivery and ports
- Create and maintain short and long term roadmaps with the engineering team, and communicate these effectively to key stakeholders
- Track and report progress of various features and ensure timely delivery
- Manage the team's time efficiently by task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment and proactive problem solving
- Coordinate thorough testing and quality assurance of technical features as they are delivered
- Ensure technical validation is conducted at all stages of feature development
- Develop, maintain and improve internal processes to support the technical teams and increase their efficiency
- Support and drive improvements across the game's toolchains and pipelines to keep content creators and testing teams effective
- Support the game's continuous development philosophy and help co-ordinate and prioritize fire fighting tasks across teams and team members
- Apply leadership in motivating everyone to solve key technical issues, especially during time-sensitive situations
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Strong experience in production, project management or product management
- Experience working directly with technical or engineering teams
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written), and ability to communicate and understand technical details
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Jira, and Confluence
- An interest in technology, and the tools used to build video games
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Flexible work arrangements
- Choice of paid parking or public transport expenses
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly Rostered Days Off (in addition to Annual Leave)
- Paid time off to volunteer
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.