Technical Product Manager III - Live Operations, Player Support
As a Technical Product Manager in Player Support, you will lead the Centralized Integrations Services product team within the Studios Team. Studios is developing a Product Center of Excellence that will put Player Support in a position to influence product and service opportunities for Riot Initiatives.
You will be part of a team dedicated to building a customer agnostic portfolio through partnering with Riot leadership, games, partner teams and internal customers.
- Build upon the existing capabilities (corporate strategy, games, supporting teams) to drive cross-pillar alignment on Riot's long-term Games Portfolio priorities with a clear definition of success.
- Utilize product and technical knowledge to drive end-to- end product implementation for our current product portfolio and those in development.
- Work closely with technical and product partners to identify opportunities to solve 'one for many' to scale our reusable tech.
- Provide consultative product services to internal business partners including; Player Platform, Player Dynamics, Game Studios, Administrative Services, Esports.
- Consolidate timeline of portfolio delivery, incorporating both up-stream dependencies and down-stream dependencies
- Establish the portfolio planning, review rituals, artifacts, and ensure integration with Riot level strategic planning cadence
- Communicate portfolio roadmap status, risks, and blockers with extended stakeholder group by being the source of truth of Riot's Strategic Games Portfolio roadmap
- Break down technical features and their impacts,work with Regional PS Organizations to identify the appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to found potential player and agent pain points in a proactive manner
- Lead team in presenting agreed-upon recommendations to a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership, game leads, department heads (concise documents and presentations)
- Establish a communication process that is inclusive of all business needs and provides visibility to leadership on health of the portfolio, risks and opportunities
- 7 +years of experience in a product management/production/business planning role.
- 4+ years of game industry or relative experience
- Proven track record of creating quality products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution, quality testing, etc.
- Experience with data-informed feature/service design and decisions
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups
- Experience translating UX testing and feedback into new features
- Cross-group collaboration that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization
- In-depth understanding of portfolio management concepts (to include Risk Management, P&L and Resource Forecasting)
- Experience working with technical teams/engineers preferred.
- 2 years working with Customer Service / Player Support and the integration of APIs into a CRM or similar systems.
- Experience and knowledge of games, relevant gaming audiences, and the game industry
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) This job has a base salary range of $170,000 USD - $238,000 USD + incentive compensation (annual [and long-term]) + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.