Technical Product Manager III - Publishing, Localization Technology
Technical Product Manager III - Publishing, Global Localization
Riot’s mission is to put players at the center of everything we do. The Global Localization team aspires to deliver a custom, made-for-me experience to players all over the world. As a Technical Product Manager in Global Localization at Riot, you will set and drive the product vision of the localization tooling that services the whole Riot and its ecosystem of partners in the localization domain. You will be part of a product engineering team developing tech solutions regarding centralized shared services, end-to-end request flow applications, automations and 3rd party integrations. You will report to the Head of Localization Technology.
- Use product and technical knowledge to bring end-to-end product implementation for our product portfolio
- Work closely with technical and product partners to identify opportunities to solve for applying our reusable tech at scale
- Consolidate timeline of portfolio delivery, incorporating both up-stream dependencies and down-stream dependencies
- Establish the portfolio planning, review rituals, artifacts, and ensure integration with Riot level strategic planning schedule
- Communicate portfolio roadmap status, risks, and blockers with extended stakeholder group
- Break down technical features and their impacts, work with Regional Localization Organizations to identify the appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to solve for user pain points
- 7 +years of experience in a product management/production/business planning role working with technical teams/engineers
- 4+ years of game industry or relative experience
- Experience creating quality products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution and quality testing.
- Experience with data-informed feature/service design and decisions
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups
- Cross-group collaboration that create influence among the senior leaders across a highly matrixed organization
- In-depth understanding of portfolio management concepts (to include Risk Management, P&L and Resource Forecasting)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.