Technical Program Manager - Bug Bounty
Ubisoft’s Bug Bounty Program is seeking a Technical Program manager to help keep Ubisoft's games, services, and websites secure. In this role, you will be responsible for triaging and managing vulnerability bug reports from researchers and customers. You will help ensure vulnerabilities are remediated with urgency by partnering with internal teams and will be sharing lessons learned through disclosure and mitigation to improve the security of Ubisoft’s software development life cycle.
You will be joining Ubisoft Montreal within the Security & Risk Management Team – SRM, which is a global team. SRM’s scope covers different spheres of security from our games, to securing our cloud environments to making sure are employees use our technological environments safely.
- Manage the lifecycle of the Ubisoft bug bounty programs, along with related company-wide initiatives like root cause analysis, and vulnerability tracking/remediation;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external security researchers;
- Identify, challenge, and consolidate the needs of stakeholders and validate project deliverables;
- Collaborate with the product owners in identifying and planning long and short-term IT & Security projects priorities, objectives, and requirements;
- Track project KPI’s, escalate variances as necessary, elicits standard project management deliverables as needed: schedule, budget, RACI, process maps, risk registers, and contribute in the elaboration of departmental budget forecasts;
- Be responsible for management of project activities to meet project scope, budget and schedule success criteria;
- Define project communication plans and execute accordingly such as roadmap workshops, steering committees, release and sprint reports and project status reports;
- Assist product owners and team leads in managing and maintaining product, sprint and issue backlogs;
- Ensure teams maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery as well as be responsible for continual improvement of team practices.
- Experience as Program and/or Project manager in the IT Industry and familiar with Agile practices;
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of managing complex projects;
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail, capable of detecting hidden problems and prioritizing as well as tracking and managing to resolution several issues concurrently;
- Familiarity with Bug Bounty Programs;
- Understanding of basic security principles, best practices and common vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10, MITRE ATT&CK).
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.