Sr, Technical Program Manager - InfoSec
The Pokémon Company International's (TPCi) Information Security department is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Technical Program Manager to help maintain TPCi's high security bar. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager within the Technical Program Management Office (TPMO), you will be helping us build and evolve the mission of consistency, transparency, and strategic business alignment. This is an opportunity to actively generate project delivery frameworks, process improvements, provide structure, and establish procedures for a global brand.
What You Will Do
- Partner with InfoSec Leadership in building, evolving, and improving sustainable processes and measurement systems for the InfoSec Department.
- Scope, plan, implement and deliver large security projects leveraging both traditional & agile methodologies.
- Guide program teams to deliver InfoSec initiatives that are in line with roadmap and program goals / KPIs.
- Work with development and infrastructure teams to tease out InfoSec details and identify risks and roadblocks before they occur.
- Discover and articulate technical requirements and dependencies on development and infrastructure teams.
- Proactively identify technical, legal, procedural, logistical, and communication issues and drive creative solutions to address them and manage risk.
- Partner with Information Security Managers, Scrum Master, and Project Managers.
- Maintain Program Roadmaps.
- Coordinate Program Increment (PI) planning and Program Reviews.
- Facilitate cross-team/program discussions, coordinating dependencies with other Program Managers or Producers.
- Champion and drive Hybrid Project Management which blends traditional project management practices and Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to building TPMO processes, standardization, and best practices
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in technical project/program management roles with a solid foundation in project management practices as well as experience working with Agile teams.
- Experience with project management for large scale, multi-million-dollar technology initiatives spanning cross-functional teams with complex deployments.
- Solid technical background, with an understanding of SDLC, web technologies, implementation, and roll-outs.
- Strong understanding of various Agile delivery methods (Kanban, Scrum, Lean). Experience serving as a Scrum Master for dev teams a plus.
- Experience creating dashboards, road maps, and other reporting for the executive level.
- Familiarity with navigating in JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheet preferred.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred.
How You Will Be Successful
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and concepts.
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You drive to clarity when faced with ambiguity.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You know how to get buy-in.
- Passion and pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.