The technical project manager will support the team in their milestone activities to ensure the game’s success based on:
- Vision, Quality of the experience and of the service
- Budget and Profitability
- Software development lifecycle excellence
- Project Management and Timeline
- People mentoring and leadership
This role has a major emphasis on creativity, software design and methodology best practices, project management, communication, and problem solving.
- Management and growing of cross functional teams; coaching and motivating highly-skilled programming teams.
- Work closely with programmers across projects to develop best design and approach, while keeping timelines and budget on track.
- Driving product roadmap development, backlog refinement & work prioritization.
- Manage software development lifecycle management; Interact with programming teams, and stakeholders on daily basis.
- Manage and execute against service objectives, delivering in a result-driven environment.
- Manage day-to-day operations within the programming teams in an agile environment.
- Monitor and report on service quality, operations, team health, and development status.
- Identify and deliver ongoing operational improvements to the group by gathering requirements, monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data, and applying good change management.
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Driving embedded quality assurance teams, test automation, and software tools delivery to game production teams
- Working closely with key stakeholders to influence and drive the application of best ideas, and technical strategy alignment.
- At least 5 years highly analogous and hands-on experience managing a software development team in platform or enterprise technologies
- Hands-on experience with software development methodologies like AGILE and Waterfall.
- Highly organized; strong capability to operate in the “fog of war” and translate chaos into a solid development plan
- Experience in directly managing people/ teams
- Highly technical with experience working in an analogous environment
- Passion for video games is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!