- Support our team creating strategies to build pipelines for our open positions as per set priorities;
- Create a pool of passive candidates to help our recruiting activity;
- Identify potential talent for positions, sort applicants and manage applicants;
- Identify and use various channels to promote jobs and search for qualified talent;
- Be the first contact with potential candidates and network regularly;
- Provide relevant information on candidates to our recruitment team through phone screens done with candidates;
- Act as a Ubisoft Ambassador and promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Generate job postings, put them online, create Employee files, generate reports and share knowledge;
- Take part in IT Campus Strategy, events, and other projects.
- Previous experience as a sourcer, as talent acquisition specialist or coordinator or similar;
- Experience using an ATS (we use SmartRecruiters, it’s pretty intuitive), and other talent acquisition tools like social media, Boolean searches;
- An interest in technology, technical recruitment, human resources, and video games is a plus;
- You’ll work as part of a team, where we encourage curiosity, learning together and collaboration, collective intelligence;
- Have the enthusiasm and motivation to build sourcing strategies and tools for the long-term while taking care of daily priorities with the recruiters;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French - you need to be able to communicate effectively verbally and by written as well with international candidates and managers located worldwide.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.