Driving technical enablement and improving product knowledge is critical to the success of our customers. As a Technical Trainer on our Professional Training team at Unity, you will be key in helping our customers and partners achieve proficiency through various delivery modes. You will also have the opportunity to be our lead technical trainer for professional-level audiences and become a domain authority on training delivery. You will also make an impact by improving and refining our training content, and supporting our network of trainers within our Unity Certified Instructor program, all towards educating learners in a variety of professional learning environments.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure all training is delivered effectively and meets Unity standards to achieve positive customer feedback. There will be a mix of virtual and face-to-face delivery with some travel required.
- Grow and support the development of training plans and materials, while identifying key training requirements based on market needs
- Contribute to the development of course outlines and training scenarios to meet customer needs across industries using Unity
- Ensure content is ready for instructor-led delivery and perform occasional content maintenance in collaboration with the production team.
- Keep up to date with all areas of Unity product development, features, and future roadmap
What we’re looking for
- Experience in delivering technical training in Unity to professional learners
- Experience in using Unity in a production environment
- Training course development and delivery experience for professional audiences
- Unity Certified at the Professional level (Programmer or 3D Artist)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You might also have
- Unity Certified Instructor
- Experience developing, debugging, and optimizing video game projects
- Experience in C# or RT3D development outside of games, such as interactive entertainment, creative application development, or other areas
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.