We want to expand our internal documentation support and are looking for an additional Technical Writer to focus on our game development tools and ongoing projects. You will document the software, procedures, and pipelines as well as work on the design of our knowledge base, and assist our colleagues in need.
- Being responsible for document processes and procedures for current and future projects.
- Document software under development.
- Create and implement documentation standards and templates.
- Maintain our knowledgebase (Confluence) ensuring accuracy, completeness and clear structure.
- Identify documentation needs and implement solutions.
- Provide support to other team members.
- Previous experience in technical writing.
- Fluent English & Polish (spoken and written).
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge.
- Passionate about communicating with the written word!
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Confluence.
- Experience with the Docs as Code philosophy.
- Previous experience in the game dev industry.
Perks & Professional Growth:
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.