Join Anvil Pipeline's ambitious team, whose mandate is to collaboratively develop the technologies related to the Anvil/Scimitar video game production pipeline.
You will combine your love for technology, your writing abilities, and a strong focus on the user experience to deliver high-quality, well-organized documentation that developers rely on to create games.
Your focus will be on structuring and organizing documentation for our developers while also writing and editing documentation with the developers’ help. You will frequently interact with multiple teams and disciplines, guide them as they create documentation, in alignment with the Anvil vision and the overall strategy at Ubisoft.
· Writing and improving technical documentation for the developers, this includes identifying specific needs for developers, and supporting content creators;
· Defining documentation standards and helping on glossary, taxonomy and style guide projects;
· Managing the documentation process, including the creation, edition, versioning, proofreading, and publishing of documentation;
· Organizing and rationalizing documentation for multiple products while using or building templates;
· Implementing workflows to ensure the documentation is kept up to date and relevant;
· Editing, clarifying, and proofreading of technical documents written by your colleagues, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills as needed;
· Completing writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology;
· Combining text with supporting visual elements in order to present complex information in a manner that can be easily understood by the target audience.
Relevant experience and skills
· Minimum 5 years of experience in technical writing;
· Experience working on or closely with software development teams;
· Experience designing and delivering developer documentation;
· Experience with Confluence, Gitlab, Jira;
· Experience working with agile project management methodologies;
· Excellent organization and priority management skills;
· Ability to make complex information accessible;
· Ability to understand quickly basic operating standards and procedures;
· Proactivity in finding the information needed;
· Excellent English and French, spoken and written.
A technical test will be required during the hiring process.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.