Treyarch is a seeking a top-notch Temporary Associate Producer to join our studio. The Associate Producer (AP) works with the Producer to coordinate the delivery of levels and features, and are directly responsible for ensuring the requesting and delivery of assets between the various departments. A qualified AP is organized, professional, courteous, hard-working, an effective communicator and loves working with people.
What you’ll be doing
•Acting as a liaison, coordinating multiple disciplines such as Engineering, Art, Audio, Animation, Design, and QA, in order to fulfill project goals and objectives
•Daily managing and tracking of tasks ensuring schedules are maintained and adjusted whenever necessary
•Scheduling, attending and often chairing meetings, taking concise and comprehensive notes. Supplying updates to team members regularly via in-person meetings, email and wiki updates
•Serving as a feature or level owner
•Managing and setting testing expectations with QA; ensuring show-stopping issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently
•Spending time with team members, asking questions and resolving issues, in order to keep the team functioning at maximum capacity
• Experienced and Knowledgeable: You’ve got at least one full game under your belt in the role of Associate Producer or higher; you have a passion for games and are familiar with the Call of Duty franchise
• A High-Level Strategist: You are able to come up with a wholistic development plan, set milestones, understand outsourcing needs and how to get them, able to get multiple groups across the organization and external to work together
• Organized: You can process, organize and track large amounts of information; you keep things prioritized and on time; you can develop a game plan with a flexibility that allows for fast and frequent change
• A Manager of Risk: When it comes to risk, you are always several steps ahead; you get out in front of upcoming problems and are ready to propose solutions; the red-flag is part of your default wardrobe
• A Pro-Communicator: You are able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form; you enjoy and value face-time with the team; you understand how to keep people informed at senior, mid and junior levels; you can speak fluently in all languages of game development across many disciplines; you have strong follow-up skills
• A People Person: you understand the importance of having strong relationships at every level; you maintain a positive outward attitude, even when situations become difficult; you are professional, respectful and approachable
• A Leader: you are the kind of person people want to work for and work with; you are eager to not only hit the quality bar, but raise it whenever possible; Your enthusiasm towards the project is infectious
• A Creative Non-Creative: you can look at the game and know in what ways it needs to be better; you are able to communicate a need for change and can articulate ideas for improvement; you have a trusted eye for quality that Team Leads accept and depend on
•Understanding and experience supporting a live title
•Experience with or at a minimum a strong passion for first person shooters
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is an award-winning videogame studio, driven to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. It is an approach that has helped make the studio behind the Black Ops series an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty®: Black Ops, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II, Call of Duty®: Black Ops III and the studio’s most recent release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, have all gone on to break industry records. Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of fan favorite, Call of Duty’s Zombies.
Working at Treyarch means having the opportunity to work on some of the biggest videogames in the industry, all within a culture that values individual talent and the teams that bring games to life. We provide our teams with the cutting-edge development tools needed to make their most ambitious plans a reality, allowing for rapid iteration and the ability to create the kinds of memorable gameplay moments that are ultimately shared by millions of fans around the world. We also embrace challenges, knowing that together, we can overcome anything…and hopefully inspire a few new game developers along the way.
For more than 40 years, Activision has been changing the way people play. In the process, we have built one of the largest portfolios of recognized brands and today we are one of the most valuable interactive entertainment companies in the world.