Texture Artist Intern
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
- Follow a project’s artistic direction set by the Art Director/Lead when creating textures.
- Adhere to specific texturing pipelines and adapt to constraints needed for texture creation.
- Produce all required textures needed (Normal map, spec, diffuse etc) for game production, which includes tiling textures, and object-based textures.
- Be proactive and work closely with modelers/lighting artists to adapt textures to their needs & constraints.
- Use good judgement and expertise to optimize the number of textures that are produced and their uses.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Good collaboration skills;
- Exposure to school game projects;
- Ability to adapt to changes and able to work efficiently within the agreed timeframe
- Previous internship experience in games would be a plus.
- Able to commit for 6 months internship to long-term.
What You Will Enjoy
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!