Trainee, Accountant Controllership ( Intern Contract)
Job Title: Trainee, Accountant Controllership
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts (India) in General Ledger Accounting domain. The responsibility of General accounting function includes:
- Preparation of accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations and posting journal entries on a timely basis.
- Preparation of reconciliations in Cadency tool.
- Fixed Assets accounting, MI Reporting.
- Serves as the gatekeeper of our monthly account reconciliations and effectively highlights all related issues in reconciliation.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Expert level knowledge in preparation of Accrual and prepaid Journal Entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
- Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- We are looking for Qualified CMA/CA/CPA fresher candidates with 1 or 2 yr article training will be added advantage.
- Advanced accounting and financial skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- MS office and any ERP will be added advantage. 6. Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.