What you’ll do
- In a multi-cultural, distributed environment, you’ll:
- Contribute to designing, developing, and implementing production “to-be” models aligned with our strategic orientations.
- Follow the transformation framework and provide feedback to improve it + guide and support project leaders across the organization.
- Coordinate program projects with sponsors.
- Oversee, support, and monitor multiple projects in parallel to ensure they’re progressing.
- Engage people around transformation projects through effective communication, trusting relationships, and a positive mindset.
- Carry out change impact analyses + propose actions that fit the Ubisoft culture and context.
- Proactively raise issues to stakeholders (like project leaders, sponsors, and the transformation leadership team) + guide them in implementing methods to prevent issues from becoming blockers.
- Support general management information needs: preparing presentations and developing agendas, inputs, outputs, and reports for transformation meetings, etc.
- Occasionally travel to visit other Ubisoft studios when need be.
What you bring
- Significant experience in project management, consulting, or change management (Project Management accreditations like PMP, Lean Six Sigma, or SAFe, a plus)
- The capacity to work with diverse teams in multiple locations, engaging their input and commitment, and inspiring trust through your words and actions
- A deep understanding of the obstacles that come with driving change in distributed environments
- The ability to gather, assess, and prioritize requests from multiple sources + carry out adapted solutions
- An inclusive and influential leadership style that allows you to rally people together
- Familiarity with transformation management programs
- French and English communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams and in an Agile environment
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey !