What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are searching for an experienced Travel Analyst who is highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced and constantly evolving business environment. In this role, you will partner with the global travel team, executive assistants, and various levels of executives across AMD. In addition, to these teams, you will also work with external partners in the private jet industry. The environment is fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in all things private jet related and be comfortable interacting with employees of all levels. To be successful, you will need strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, a high level of confidentiality, and the ability to gather and analyze data making decisions independently. Being proactive and anticipating the needs of the executive is essential as you prioritize time, schedules, inquiries, and information.
- Private jet contract knowledge; understanding of supplier websites, jet routes, and industry nuances per continent
- Work with the Corporate Admin office to assist with managing passenger lists, manage company limits, and document exception approvals
- Selecting the appropriate preferred jet company for the date, time & schedule
- Work with the jet company to identify any potential issues, such as crew times, hour restrictions, peak days, slide requirements, and seat occupancy that could result in fuel stop needs
- Update tracking files with the jet company details, routes, times & confirmations
- Working with the Executive Administrator on catering needs
- Ordering catering with the jet company
- Send pertinent information to the Executive Assistants who have an executive on the plane with updated times and tail number.
- Track tail numbers for departure times
- Actively work with the jet provider on delays or flight issues
- Schedule ground transportation, either sedan service or rental car to correspond with the jet schedule and work with the ground supplier to ensure the vehicles are delivered and available on arrival
- Provide feedback to the Jet companies for improvement as needed
- Create and update executive profiles with the required information and capture any special needs
- Keep an updated comprehensive file for tax purposes, including but not limited to tracking employees, guests, routes, cost, mileage, seat occupancy, and justification
- Memberships: join NBAA to remain up to date on industry and federal requirements, update AMD Internal Audit and Tax team with pertinent information
- Track supplier usage for used hours & days
- Notify management when contract hours are decreasing prior to the critical stage.
- Request funds to be added to jet card programs for business continuity
- Create purchase orders for payments, using SAP
- Review billing and submit to AP for payment
- Track payments are made timely
- Backfill for additional department needs as requested
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience managing complexities of private jets and jet reporting
- Requires ability to work with various levels of management and employees to exchange information and take appropriate action.
- Must balance multiple tasks.
- Must be able to anticipate the related needs and not wait to be given instructions.
- Must have good organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently as part of a team.
- High school graduate
- Extensive years working in the private jet sector
Requisition Number: 176261
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Finance
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.