Travel, Expense and Workplace Coordinator (Contract)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Travel and Expense Management
- Daily travel operations to ensure outstanding customer service for Rioters within the APAC region
- Adherence to Riot’s Travel and Expense policies and philosophy
- Proper execution and comply with Riot’s policies by providing guidance on policy and procedures
- Acts as an extension of the Central Travel Team with
- Passports and Visas, Duty of Care program
- Sourcing regional hotels for Riot’s Annual Preferred Program
- Answering Rioter’s inquiries and requests for assistance
- Work with global team to rollout agreements / initiatives as they relate to the region
- Seen as a trusted advisor to Central on all travel related matters not limited to benchmark, analyse, monitor and KPIs rollup
- Works closely with Central to evaluate, recommend and implement
- Implement regional and local travel program changes to enhance Rioter experience and travel processes
- Source local hotels for Riot’s prefer hotel program
- Source and support systems and tools that are in place for local ground transportation
- Source Riot events that are in the region with a formalised RFP process
- Assist in the regional implementation for Travel and Expense (“T&E”) tools.
- Act as the regional administrator of T&E tools, including granting and revoking admin rights, updating system workflows, troubleshooting system errors, reporting, etc.
- Design, analyse, and distribute ad hoc reports to management with the intent to drive efficiencies, data accuracy, reconciliation, and various other data evaluations.
- Monthly audits of event planner’s travel point accounts for the region. Identify areas of improvement and support proper redemption of points.
- Stay apprised of the newest products, feature enhancements and functionality and train peers and customers, accordingly in accordance to their duties.
- Coordinate quarterly reviews with Travel and Expense vendors
- Train on T&E, reporting, corporate credit card process and procedure.
Corporate Credit Card Data and Systems
- Oversees staff monthly reconciliation of all Riot credit cards to ensure proper allocation of T&E.
- Perform reconciliation for virtual credit cards (Business Travel Accounts) between travel vendors and credit card spend reports ensure accuracy.
Policy Compliance, Reporting and Support
- Develop recommendations for Concur system related issues by identifying, researching, troubleshooting and resolving.
- Ensure Riot’s travel and expense policies for all Pillars are correctly and consistently applied
- Reconfigure the booking processes with our TMC and OB to fully support our travel guidelines
- Work with TMC to develop, deploy and deliver accurate KPIs/data for our Travel Dashboard on a timely basis
- Field questions and issues related to Riot’s travel and expense guidelines.
- Assist to identify and flag non-compliance to determine best course of action.
- Maintain daily operation excellence
- Vendor Management and maintenance scheduling
- Planning office supplies expenditure within allocated budget
- One of the primary contacts for all facility related issues: maintenance and cleaning, floor plans, security and building access, etc
- Maintain inventories and follow up with the vendors
- Manage the vendors who support daily office needs including staff snacks, beverages, office supplies, and equipment
- Being creative to maintain a fun, clean and safe office environment for staff to work productively
- Planning and coordinating of fun and innovative internal events and activities
- Attend to visitors at the lobby to the intended locations or receiving host
- Handle enquiries on workplace, facilities and feedback/ suggestions/ complaints to appropriate department
- Assist to receive/ arrange postal, courier services, etc
- Perform general administrative duties and tea lady duties whenever required
- Assistance to monitor contract expiry with vendors
- Assist with contract Renewal with Vendors
- Assist in sourcing for new vendors and budget management
- 2 years experience in administrative and coordination background
- Experienced with managing vendors and executing policies
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple workstreams and request.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro