EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA, Formula 1, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for an accomplished Experience Designer (UI Artist) to help create amazing user experiences and user interface art within EA Sports and Racing. You will have experience implementing in Unreal engine and have experience implementing AAA User Interfaces. You will help create and guide the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience along with creating aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Art, UX and Animation for AAA Game Development.
Reporting to an experienced manager, you will help lay the foundations of UI conceptualisation and implementation requirements, ensuring consistency and cohesiveness throughout the User Experience. We are pushing the boundaries of the User Interface experience and are not afraid to try new revolutionary things that we believe will set the standard in game development for years to come!
- Daily tasks will involve working within the Experience Design UI/UX team whilst collaborating with Code and Design to maintain implementation, concepts and documentation
- You will be responsible for implementation requirements and ensuring assets are of shippable AAA quality
- Ensure the highest quality implementation is followed within EA Sports and Racing standards. Implementation must be easily read and easily maintained, ensuring good quality of life
- You must be collaborative in your approach and the ability to work and communicate with important developers from all disciplines throughout our development process
- 1+ years of experience implementing in Unreal engine
- Knowledgeable of Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography
- Understanding of UI design
- Understanding of implementing User Interfaces
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools
#LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork