You will be part of the design team within Ubisoft IT whose mission is to improve the digital experience of part of the employee experience. The products you will be working on are at the heart of this experience and are intended for all Ubisoft employees. They are designed in-house and address employee needs around communication, management, learning and e-commerce. To ensure the success of our products, our product teams are organized on an Agile model.
As a UI designer, your role is to design the graphic and interactive universe of the products by ensuring consistency, accessibility and professional graphic quality.
You will bring deliverables respecting the ux recommendations but you will also challenge the design to optimize it. Your mock-ups are optimized to facilitate the work of the developers who will implement them.
- Communicate and collaborate clearly throughout the creative process with all project stakeholders and provide the necessary deliverables and follow-ups to ensure proper collaboration (e.g. moodboard, facilitation of creative workshops, writing of functional specifications);
- Realize the brand image of a product through the design of low and high fidelity models that respect the ux recommendations, technical constraints and good accessibility practices;
- Maintain a uniform artistic direction on the product and ensure consistency across the ecosystem in collaboration with the design team;
- Provide creative visual elements, static and animated designs that bring our brand to life;
- Design interactive prototypes required for user testing and solution validation;
- Participate in the development of our theme in our Ubisoft design system and its development on different products;
- Participate in the improvement of our design culture and methodologies within the team and the company (Monitoring of UI/Design trends and methodology).
- Experience in UI design including familiarity with the user-centered design process;
- Knowledge of Figma and the Adobe suite;
- Team player and ability to facilitate collaboration;
- Attention to detail, an appreciation for quality in design, composition and implementation;
- Ability to consider multiple choices and options in relation to the context of a product;
- Consideration for technical and UX challenges in web and native platforms.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.