UI Integrator Intern
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Mobile is currently seeking a UI Integrator Intern to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful game development team and work an exciting mid core mobile title.
What you’ll do:
- Implement of UI components in Unity.
- Support UI Artists by adding or extending Engine functionality.
- Set up wireframes/prototypes for UI Artists and Designers to work in.
- Improve and extend existing game UI and UI Framework.
- Design and implement client-side UI logic.
- Improve UI tools used by team members.
- Optimise the UI so it runs smoothly in a wide range of devices.
What you’ll bring:
- You have experience with Unity3D
- You have bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- You have developed your own mobile game projects in Unity (via education or your own personal projects).
- You have attention to detail, problem-solving skills, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- You are a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- You are passionate about games and have some knowledge of the gaming industry.
- You are fluent in English.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.