In collaboration with User Experience Designers, UI Artists, UI Programmers and other developers from various disciplines, develop fully functional AAA game interfaces and HUD.
What you’ll do
- Ensure the integration of UI elements and animations into the game;
- Work closely with the Technical Director/Lead in the development of graphical features;
- Apply implementations and respect technical limitations;
- Ensure that interface elements can be rendered without compromising the artistic vision, respecting device and user limitations;
- Familiarize yourself with the Game Design documents to understand the experience you want to offer players;
- Create mock-ups, animations and other simple prototypes to consolidate the creative vision;
- Ensure technical maintenance and bug fixes throughout each production phase;
- Ensure technical consistency through profiling and optimization;
- Analyze and participate in the improvement of integration tools and methods;
- Support teams in sharing best practices;
- Define and document workflows for creation and maintenance, production pipelines and best practices.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A degree in web or multimedia integration or video game creation;
- Several years' of solid experience in integration;
- Knowledge of artistic creation pipelines, workflows and technical implementation;
- Knowledge of motion graphics;
- Knowledge of graphic optimization practices;
- Knowledge of interactive UX principles;
- Affinity for problem-solving and creative tinkering;
- Strong communication skills, written + verbal;
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies;
- Collaborative behavior, comfortable in a dynamic interdisciplinary environment;
- Knowledge of industry-standard engine constraints is an asset;
- Knowledge of reactive layout is an asset;
- Knowledge of 3d is an asset.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your education, experience, skills and, if applicable, your delivered games.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer, where diversity is a priority. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status.
- Working as a team to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.