UI Technical Artist (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a UI Technical Artist to join an unannounced project.
Under the responsibility of the UI Art Director, you will participate in the design, prototyping, creation and integration of the graphic elements of the game interface and menu. In particular, you will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions to facilitate access to the navigation menu and make the game "user friendly".
- In collaboration with the Art Team, you will create and manage the interfaces and guarantee their ergonomics as well as their integration into the game engine
- You will design and integrate functional interfaces for several platforms into the game engine, while guaranteeing their uniformity
- You will be responsible for the creation of artistic variations and graphic elements
- Previous experience in a equivalent position
- Familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator software or other visual design tools
- Experience on real time game engines and knowledge of code or scripting laguages (C++, C#, Python ...)
- Extensive knowledge of UI in games across multiple genres on all platforms.
- Good level of English that allows you to work in an English-speaking professional environment
- Good knowledge of the video game industry
- Team player, you have good interpersonal skills and are able to work autonomously
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview with a recruiter
· One or several interviews with with our internal teams
· Technical Test
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.