As a UI Visual Designer at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the other Artists, Design and Programming teams in prototyping and implementing the User Interface of our game.
Your main mission:
• Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
• Deliver UI prototypes/wireframes/mock-ups for both Menu & HUD elements;
• Autonomously create UI Layouts using a set of internal tools;
• Ensure a smooth implementation matching the design and art intention, while closely; collaborating with the Programming team;
• Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
• Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game;
What you’ll bring as experience:
Nice to have:
What you'll bring as a colleague:
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.