We are seeking a highly skilled Unity Game Developer to join our dynamic game development team. You will play a pivotal role in the creation of engaging and immersive gaming experiences. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high-quality game features and systems, utilizing your expertise in Unity to bring our game concepts to life.
- Design, develop, and implement game features and systems using Unity
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to create cohesive and engaging gameplay experiences
- Optimize game performance and ensure smooth gameplay across multiple platforms
- Implement and maintain efficient coding practices and contribute to the overall codebase quality
- Troubleshoot and debug game code to identify and resolve issues
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Unity technologies and trends
- 3+ years of experience as a Unity Game Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Game Development, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of Unity game engine architecture, including C# scripting, game loop, and rendering pipelines
- Strong ability with C# object-oriented programming language
- Experience in profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Understanding of UX design process, and experience working with UX development team
- Experience with physics-based game project or with SCCS (source code control system) such as Git or Perforce in a multideveloper team environment
- Good English is a big plus
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as be part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Premium gym club access
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, PS5, Nitendo Switch, Steam Deck…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)