Unity Programmer - Rainbow Six Siege Mobile
You should have expertise in Unity and C# and love programming. You’re a big fan of both – code and the Unity ecosystem, and you love creating high quality code that empowers content developers. You’re also excited about technical excellence – avoiding tech debt and developing features effectively. We expect you to have a growth mindset and to aim for excellence in your work, as well as supporting the work of others.
As a programmer, you will be responsible for a range of development tasks. You will be expected to develop and maintain features in Unity, C#, and sometimes native mobile languages. The work includes a wide range of tasks, including tutorials, UI, networking, tooling and more, and you’ll have some choice over what you work on. You should have an eye for quality and will be expected to fix bugs, refactor, and share best practices and processes with the team.
What are we looking for in an applicant? If you’re still reading this, and if you’re excited, we are probably looking for you. To set clear expectations, this means you know how to program in C#, you’ve made some stuff in Unity. You enjoy it, and you are good at it.
What we offer
- An open, international, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people.
- Lots of interesting opportunities to develop yourself within Ubisoft.
- Cozy office space within a 10-minute walk from the Pasila railway station and right next to Tripla!
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, gym equipment at the studio, free snacks, free games, parties, events… you name it!
- Healthy work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, and offer flexible working hours so that you can best organize your own work.
What are you waiting for? Please send your application along with your salary expectation and CV by the 31st of March. We will go through the applications already during the application period, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile you can familiarize with what Ubisoft RedLynx is all about and what we have to offer.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send them to Lead Programmer Matthew Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Talent Acquisition Specialist Linda Knuutila at email@example.com.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.