User Research Analyst [Internship] (f/m/d)
This person supports the preparing and running of studies assessing the usability and appreciation of our games in order to validate the game design. This includes supporting the preparation of the study protocol, data collection tools, data analysis, interpreting and reporting this data to answer the various objectives and needs of the production teams and the studio.
- Support the selection of an appropriate methodology, definition of test measures, and creation of relevant tools in order to evaluate if the players’ experience is in line with the design intentions of the various productions;
- Efficiently analyse multiple sources of data (including observation, telemetry, etc.) and provide valuable and actionable insights on players’ experience;
- Identify and use the most optimal data visualization methods to present the findings (graphs, tables, etc.);
- Elaborate study reports and present the findings destined for production teams, brand management and high management;
- Assume any other related duties.
No experience is necessary for this position however the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must have completed or have an ongoing studying in ergonomics, HCI, cognitive psychology or any other relevant training or experience.
- Excellent research skills (develop appropriate methods to answer research objectives, conduct appropriate analyses and communicate findings efficiently)
- Fluent in German and English is essential
- Be proactive, innovative and autonomous
- Be organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Being able to handle customer contacts during tests including interviewing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English (French is an asset)
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools
- Master Office suite
- Good knowledge of the videogame industry
Bonus skills but not mandatory:
- Statistic knowledge and use of statistics programs
- Experience in game design
If you want to grow with us and take your next steps into the AAA games industry, we look forward to receiving your application including your availability, motivation and salary expectations.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772