Ubisoft Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
UX Designer (M/W/NB)
The team: Within the headquarters of Ubisoft’s creative studios, you join the Online Services team. This team designs, produces and operates community applications for our players, as well as tools to help our games in their live phases.
Ambition of the position: You are one of the UX referrers of the team and are in charge of bringing the UX dimension to your projects in the field of Account at Ubisoft. You participate in a multidisciplinary team with project managers, UI designers, developers and testers.
- You are responsible for selecting and applying user research methodologies relevant to your projects;
- In collaboration with the team, you establish and propose appropriate solutions in the form of wireframes (static and interactive) according to technical and accessibility constraints for different platforms (console, web and mobile);
- You ensure the satisfaction of consumers during the various phases of the project, in particular through user tests or interviews, A/B testing, or the setting up and monitoring of key indicators;
- You are able to work with other UX Designers as well as UI Designers to ensure product consistency as a whole;
- You are responsible for the success of the products by improving the consumer experience and are also responsible for disseminating the UX practice and helping internal customers understand the objectives of the UX.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to user experience (Psychology, HMI, Ergonomics, etc.), you have significant experience in a similar position in a company or agency;
- You are oriented "end user" and have an interest in communication, psychology and behavior;
- You are comfortable working on different platforms (console, web and mobile)
- You are familiar with products with complex information architecture;
- You want to join a team of designers where listening, exchange and co-design are privileged;
- You have an interest in video games;
- You have an excellent relationship and you know how to adapt to different interlocutors;
- Finally, a level of fluent English is essential for this position with an international dimension.
You have demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Restructuring into three pillars user research, design and evaluation;
- Digital accessibility parameters;
- Ergonomics & Information Architecture ;
- Interaction Design & responsive Web Design ;
- Definition and Operation of Analytics ;
- Personas & User Journeys ;
- Wireframing & Prototyping ;
- User Testing, Survey & Interviews ;
The main tool used is Figma and/or Axure. The knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus because it will allow to better dialogue between the teams of developers and UI designers.
Attention, this post only includes missions in UX Design, no missions in UI Design.
Ubisoft, a great place to work :
- Fun at work : immersive events in our games, a lot of conferences and webinars, celebration evenings (out of Covid-19 context), playtest sessions….
- A caring and collaborative culture that encourages knowledge sharing
- A dynamic environment which leads to continuous innovation and improvement, where everyone’s ideas have the opportunity to shine.
- Working with experts in their field and enthusiasts who take up the challenge of pushing the limits of video game/entertainment every day
- And many other benefits!
Job located in Saint Mandé (France), metro line 1 and 9, RER A
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.