Mar 29, 2023
We are looking for a person with a passion for videogames who will make sure millions of players will receive high quality and bug-free products.
- Create UX design for the features the team is working on, including UX functionality, flows and interactions
- Create and update all relevant documentation for the UX features, including user stories, game/UX logic, menu flows, in-game layouts and mock-ups.
- Lead an iterative prototyping process to validate design intentions and test user interactions, be always ready to improve the flows based on various feedback
- Be an advocate of UX changes and improvements to maximize the player’s comfort, engagement and retention
- Deal with diverse stakeholders driven by various priorities and interests (Game Directors and Designers, Producers and Project Managers, Programmers, Testers)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and ability to combine various data sources to make well informed design decisions
- Keen attention to detail and ability to identify and fix potential UX issues during the design stage
- Passion for video games and strong knowledge in the area, ability to identify and implement the best practices in the industry
- Good command of English (at least intermediate level) and ability to present your ideas
- Please, share your portfolio with us
Will be a plus:
- A degree in Design (Industrial, Graphic, Interaction or Game Design for instance), human computer interactions, cognitive psychology or social sciences
- Commercial experience working with web, media, entertainment, e-commerce or industrial companies
- Familiarity with cognitive and social psychology, motivational theories.
- Strong knowledge of information architecture, ergonomic and accessibility principles (for instance, WCAG requirements, web content accessibility guidelines).
- Visual design skills and ability to deliver production quality UI assets
- Experience working on the UX/UI for AA/AAA videogames
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
798 available jobs