Validation Debug Capabilities Lead - 164162
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Validation Debug Lead
The selected candidate will be a validation and debug lead in the organization focused on the Server product validation. With an expansive portfolio and technologies, we are looking for leaders who have breadth in process design, validation, debug or depth in critical domains like memory, security, virtualization, RAS, Fabric, etc.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing the infrastructure and methods to re-use pre-silicon debug capabilities
- Developing the applications to execute, permute, and debug the content on silicon SoC prototypes.
- Partnering with the SW team to design OS and driver hooks necessary for validation operations.
- Partnering with validators to provide the toolset and capabilities required to validate the next generation of flagship products.
- Validation and content development for bare metal or OS-based environments.
- Windows/Linux driver and/or kernel development.
- Scrum/Agile environment.
- Python, C and C++ proficiency
- Solid Software development experience
- Solid foundation of Computer Systems architecture
One of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with 3+ years experience.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with 2+ years experience
Santa Clara, CA
Requisition Number: 164162
Country: United States State: California City: Roseville
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.