Vegetation Artist [New IP] (525)
As a Vegetation Artist at Ubisoft Reflections, you'll create captivating and dynamic plant ecosystems. While working in line with our project's creative vision, you deliver impactful visual assets to contribute to the atmosphere and mood within an immersive world waiting to be explored.
- Create realistic plant life assets for in-games environments.
- Work with tech and design teams to make interactive plants and biomes.
- Research plant life and biomes and translate into in-game content and features.
- Plan, estimate and prioritise time frames for the completion of day-to-day tasks and track progress using the designated tracking tools.
- Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm task direction and consistency of work.
- Understand best practices, plant, and environment production pipelines, workflows, and tools.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to create interesting, detailed, and visually appealing content for natural environments.
- Working knowledge of industry-leading 3D modelling packages and procedural systems such as SpeedTree, 3DS max, Houdini or similar.
- Photogrammetry/Photometric Stereo asset creation and capture.
- Experience using Zbrush or an equivalent sculpting software.
- Experience using Substance Designer/Painter.
- Familiarity with data management software (such as Perforce etc.).
- Previous experience as a Vegetation Artist or other relevant experience.
- Experience as an Environment Artist or other relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design, Art or other relevant training.
- Experience in organic modelling.
- Experience working in Adobe Photoshop.
Benefits & Relocation
We’re offering flexible working with some remote work available, 25 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown (usually 3 days), private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and excellent relocation support, should you need it!
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.