The Visual Effects Producer is responsible for overseeing the production of visual effects for films and television series. This involves working closely with the VFX supervisors and other members of the VFX team to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
The VFX producer is also responsible for managing the project's schedule, budget, and resources, as well as coordinating the various departments to ensure that the visual effects are produced at the highest quality standards.
What you'll do
- Responsible for managing various aspects of the VFX production such as budgeting, scheduling, resource planning, reporting, outsourcing and client relations ;
- Responsible for cost estimation and shot tracking, as well as bidding new work or revising to the current scope ;
- Organize regular production meetings with clients to report on progress, costs and discuss any issues that might arise during production ;
- Participate in all production reviews and keeps the client informed of any impacts to costs and/or schedule in a timely manner ;
- As the client’s primary contact, the VFX producer is responsible for fostering strong working relationships and building trust with our clients through active communication, as well as providing clear and accurate follow-up documents on a regular basis.
What you bring
- 5 years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of postproduction techniques and industry terminology ;
- Good knowledge of a production pipeline and VFX techniques;
- Must be detail oriented, proactive and well organized, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment ;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Able to communicate and work well in a close-knit team environment;
- Have a positive attitude and be team oriented;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and solve problems;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Founded in 1991, Hybride was the first digital visual effects company established in Quebec. For over 30 years, the Hybride team has been reinventing the VFX industry, one project at a time.
Our passion for innovation and our team’s creativity are recognized throughout the industry and remain the cornerstone of our work philosophy. Our team is comprised of over 200 highly qualified creators working in two creative spaces located in Piedmont, in the Laurentians, and in the Mile-End district of Montreal.
Our repertoire holds prestigious titles such as 300, Avatar, Hunger Games and Jurassic World, as well as in the last 6 instalments of the Star Wars franchise and the new Disney+ high-end TV series, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi Wan Kenobi and Andor.
At Hybride, first and foremost, we are good human beings, who value well-being and solidarity. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
You can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.