Video Editor (9 Month Temp Role)
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two. At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we’re a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
As a Video Editor, you will report to the Lead Video Editor and work with a creative team of artists to ensure our marketing content is delivered at the highest quality and competed on a world class level. You will help build trailers and video content to achieve the final creative vision set forward by your Video Art Director or Creative Director.
- Edit video content for several platforms, such as social media, websites, and television
- Collaborate with creative teams, including writers, producers, and creatives, to develop video concepts and implement them
- Incorporate feedback from Producers and Creatives and make necessary revisions to ensure the final product meets their expectations
- Ensure the video content aligns with brand guidelines and visual standards
- 5+ years' experience, ideally in a similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and solid knowledge of Creative Suite
- Solid knowledge of computers and video post technology, pipelines, and workflows
- Storytelling editing skills
- Motion graphic skill with a strong understanding and implementation of animation principles
- Experience cutting picture, sound and music within a commercial environment
- Deep passion and insight into the latest trends, techniques, and social networks
- Solution focused with the ability to dive technically deep while still focused on deadlines
- Sets clear priorities to complete work tasks, allocating resources efficiently