Video Editor: Face
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Assistant Face Editor who possess a passion for Editing videos. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- Rockstar is looking for a highly capable Assistant Face Editor who can help import and edit footage while managing and organizing a vast number of files. Must have experience with editing software.
- The applicant will be primarily responsible for tracking the receipt of footage from motion capture and voiceover sessions, importing files, conforming to audio, then exporting files for the animation team.
- This role requires strict adherence to standards, unending devotion to quality, absolute attention for detail, and strong ability to work and communicate with technical and non-technical staff across multiple disciplines.
- The ability to take direction and maintain a positive attitude under pressure is crucial; however, the applicant must also have the ability to work independently, and self-direct where necessary. In addition, the successful applicant will be patient, highly focused and well organized.
- Editing / conforming motion capture footage.
- Working within a team to deliver assets with accuracy and speed.
- Troubleshoot queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain best practices.
- Taking responsibility for projects and self-directing when necessary.
- 1 year of editing experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating an ability to work across a range of visual styles.
- Knowledge of the Avid Media Composer interface or similar.
- Experience working with timecode, EDL’s, multiple audio and video tracks, synchronization of audio and video.
- Fluency with video production equipment and computers.
- Fluency in Avid is preferred.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Passion for playing and making games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.