Video Editor Intern
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The Video Editor Intern will work closely with the Video Editors and Project Managers to create the videos required by the different departments of the studio.
The intern will be responsible for technical and creative work in the preparation of video for projects and for the studio. For example, helping with gameplay captures, supporting live shoot, editing work for video assets such as mood videos, dev diary, trailers, etc. They must ensure that the videos meet the specific goals and quality. They will ensure also that the video is delivered on time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce and deliver on time videos.
- Setting up for live video production – cameras, lighting, etc
- Editing videos to include sound effects, dialogue, music and other elements
- Choosing specific visual effects, music and audio, eye for details
WHAT YOU BRING
- Competent knowledge of Adobe Premiere/Adobe After Effects
- Efficient in motion graphics, After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Comfortable with DSLR photo and video application
- Ability to operate smoothly in a Windows based setup is advantageous.
- Efficient in a video production situation: Camera works & set up
- Excellent communication skills, proactively engage with internal stakeholders to understand and fulfil video requests;
- Creative and able to brainstorm with the team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Interest in video games or motion pictures a plus
- Able to commit for 6 months internship to long-term.
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.