Are video games a big part of your everyday life? Make them your job!
If you ever dreamed of doing what you love for a living, this is your chance to join Ubisoft’s party of heroes as a Junior Game Tester. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
You will embark on a journey full of quests
- As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eye for details and express your creativity and intuition.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled.
- Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main weapons during this adventure.
Your skills tree
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Student or highschool graduate (Baccalaureate diploma)
- Very good written English skills
- You need to add skill points in patience and persistence, to perform meticulous testing and ensure accuracy at all times
- As part of the team, you need to interact with other adventurers and have good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Special abilities: fast learner, creative and proactive
- Superpowers: reliable, punctual and with a positive attitude
- All adventurers and superheroes need to be a little nerdy as well and show basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
What we offer
Think of Ubisoft as a Game Master: We offer a wide range of benefits that all hero players can enjoy: We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way – we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like. If you’re into sport to raise your strength and stamina, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio.
Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system. Whether your adventure is a dungeon crawler or a FPS, you need to be fresh and feel good at all times. If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits available in the office each week.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Bring your abilities and skills to Ubisoft Bucharest and join our teams of adventurers, from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday, with one hour lunch break to recover your strength and socialize with fellow colleagues.