The Warehouse Associate will be based at our Issaquah facility and be responsible for tracking, receiving, organizing, and shipping all merchandise moving in and out of our facility. This role will assist in the day-to-day warehouse operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of corporate desktops, phones, audio video equipment and desktop applications.
What You Will Do
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and preparing goods for transportation
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Stack or pile materials, such as Pokémon products but could also be boards, pallets, and/or machines
- Verify physical count of stock and participate in any inventory audits
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This person may be asked to drive to our vending machines to replenish them, preferred
What You Will Bring
- 1 year warehouse experience or equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes.
- Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- A successful track record of providing excellent customer service and communication to all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies through self-study and formal training.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience. Associate Degree and/or certifications are a plus
- Car and valid Washington state driver's license, preferred
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format. You’re able to demonstrate active listening to make your customer feel heard and understood.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You’re empathetic and understanding to employees who need your help. You aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and display patience and professionalism working with employees having a range of computer competencies.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
- Service Orientation: You keep internal and external customer(s) in mind at all times. You strive to proactively address customer concerns and needs and to provide consistent customer satisfaction.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed