Web Designer CRM
Your life at Ubi:
Within the CRM EMEA team (Europe, Middle East, Asia), you will join the Customer Relations department. Your main mission? Providing operational support for graphic design and integration on all "Owned Media" communication channels, i.e. Ubisoft's own channels that the CRM can use for free.
You will work on all the graphic worlds of Ubisoft games, in collaboration with the marketing and production teams!
Your main mission:
Only applications with a portfolio will be taken into consideration.
Design the graphics for Ubisoft communications:
- Graphic design and integration of newsletters in 15 languages, for our customers
- Graphic design of banners for our social spaces (Web / PS4 / XBOX / Switch / Youtube...)
- Implement graphic templates to facilitate the creation process
- Work on content innovation (Gifs / cinemagraphs ...)
- Optimize and develop the artistic direction of the emails of each brand
Be responsible for their integration and production Web design:
- Manage the HTML integration projects of emails and newsletters in our CMS tool
- Participate in the evolution of our channels
- Ensure overall coordination of campaigns to ensure good performance of CRM campaigns and timely delivery
- Contribute to the evolution of internal technologies and processes in order to constantly meet the best practices of the market
- You may also be required to work on cross-functional files depending on the CRM activity.
The professional value you bring:
- You have strong web design skills.
- You know how to combine creativity and efficiency in the management of multimedia content and have strong graphic design skills.
- You have more autonomy and rigor than a Rabbid and you like to work in a team.
- Adobe Photoshop has no secrets for you, and you have a good knowledge of web tools (HTML/CSS, responsive web design).
- As the position is international in scope, a fluent level in English (spoken and written) is essential.
- A good culture of video games and the Internet will be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of After Effects software is a bonus.
The personal value you bring:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Creative, open-minded;
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.