As part of the Online development team, you are responsible of developing backoffice and Web tools for AAA video games.
- Backend and Frontend programming
- Setup and using API HTTP REST
- Developing an ergonomic, modular, and reactive backoffice
- Managing performance, reliability, and security constraint
What it takes to do it:
A first professional experience in Web development, with at least one website or dynamic intranet created (ajax)
A Knowledge of NodeJS, AngularJS and VueJS and associated tools (npm, grunt, …)
Know how to work efficiently with MySQL
A knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
A knowledge of network technologies (network architecture, distributed models and protocoles)
ElasticSearch, C# and C++ are a nice-to-have
A clear and efficient communication in English and/or French to be able to understand and work with multidisciplinary teams with collaboration with other studios of Ubisoft abroad
An ability to adapt quickly to changes
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
· Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
· Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
· Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international developmen