Ubisoft is natively data-driven: from the core of our games to our marketing actions, we’re leveraging data and algorithms.
Within our EMEA entity, to support the growth and maturity of our applied Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics projects, we’re building a new Data & Machine Learning Engineering team, which will tandem with the Data Science team, and build services, workflows and tools from prototypes to production-level.
In that context, we’re looking for a Web Full Stack Engineer, whose role will be to bring the power of data in the hands of users, by building ML-fueled and advanced analytics related web applications.
So if you love web technologies, data and/or Machine Learning, join us !
The archetypal mission for this position would be to:
· Design and develop ergonomic and performant data centered web apps and UIs for advanced analytics (real time analytics, clusters or graphs visualizations, bots, etc)
· Design and develop tools – APIs, UIs – meant to help users run and monitor optimized programs at scale on top of our ML platform. A good example would be what Tensorboard is to Tensorflow.
· In a further vision, to build libraries, workflows of our own and best practices.
The key traits needed for this role would be:
· Strong programming skills
· Extensive knowledge and experience in general back and front web technologies (JS, HTML, CSS, Angular, React/Redux, GraphQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.)
· Strong autonomy and will to create tools from the ground up
· Strong communication skills (English mandatory)
· Interest in the machine learning space.
Position available immediately.
The position is based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1).