- Creates various web applications and tools with high code quality
- Makes optimal architecture to make web applications and tools
- Works with team members in requirements analysis and design of new features
- Fixes bugs timely and work with QA to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Continuously refactors codes to ensure it is up to date
- Adapts to reuse existing components and technology
- Provides support to team members whenever required
- Experience in software development, web, and related technologies
- Proficient in the use of common design patterns, familiar with common refactor methods
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, and various protocols like HTTP, UDP, etc.
- Team player; takes initiative and can analyze & create solutions
- Flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Adheres to the deadlines and commitments
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown.