As part of our web development team, you will be involved in creating the latest features of our web applications as well as supporting the connected features of our games. Your tasks will range from front-end interface development, to debugging, to back-end service development.
As a member of an agile team, your work will be done in close collaboration with our UX designers, game designers, and testers. In addition, you will research and identify the best solutions to the technical challenges we face on our journey and constantly discover new ways to improve our work methods.
In collaboration with your colleagues from our studios here and abroad, we will count on you to support our team members and coach them, when necessary, so that they develop to their full potential.
All of this will play a vital role in delivering the best possible experience to our users.
If this motivates you, we want to meet you!
What you bring to the team
- A degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent academic background;
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML;
- Experience with RESTful APIs: consumption, cache and error management;
- Some comfort with code reviews, git protocol and npm scripts;
- Your experience in debugging, profiling and optimizing applications;
- Your proactivity and curiosity.
*Skills and knowledge come in many forms and can be based on relevant experience, so we strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements listed above.
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your education, your experiences and your skills.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer, where diversity is a priority. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status.