Web3 UX-UI Designer (W/M/NB)
The Ubisoft Strategic Innovation Lab is a “think & do tank” whose mission is to help Ubisoft anticipate the future by identifying innovations and exploring their potential for the gaming industry. With experts from a wide range of fields, the team analyzes emerging technological, business and societal trends to then develop prototypes and pilot projects in collaboration with internal and external partners.
This foresight research and quick prototyping approach led Ubisoft to be the first major gaming company to experiment with distributed ledger technologies and to launch a dedicated Blockchain Initiative, to identify the opportunities of decentralization for players, Ubisoft, and the gaming industry at large.
To assist the Blockchain Initiative team in its missions, we are now looking for a Web 3 UX-UI Designer.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Apply UX methodologies (ethno, persona…) to the conception of prototypes and products
- Craft the UX journey creating flows, wireframes, and mockups of intuitive user experiences
- Translate mockups/UI prototypes into reusable components within design system tools (Figma, sketch…) to articulate conception to development.
- Put your creative mind at work to contribute to innovative prototypes and products
- Share your vision of the future of entertainment
If you are ready to join us and take up this challenge, and if you recognize yourself in the following traits, then go for it!
- You have a solid understanding and experience of user-centered design and UX principles, ideally in a Web3 environment
- You have an experience in creation of UI prototype and UI across devices (web, mobile, tablet…)
- You have an experience with component-based design tools such as Zeplin, Sketch, Figma, Marvel…
- You have an experience in graphic design tools such as Adobe (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) or Blender
- You have an experience in creating original graphic designs e.g. images, sketches and tables.
- You have an experience in designing style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- You have a good knowledge on 3D modeling, animation, motion design is a plus
- You are open to explore new frontiers such as Web3, blockchain, and other innovative technology
- You have a good knowledge of web and mobile environment, and of integration’s constraints
- You are able to work as part of team and have good communication & interpersonal skills
- You have very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- You pay attention to details
- You are pro-active and self-motivated
- You are a fast learner
- You have good English skills
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 1 to 2 interviews.
We look forward to reading you!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarter.