Workplace Experience Supervisor, EMEA+
As WPX Supervisor, you’ll lead Riot Games’ EMEA+ WPX team members, 8 (currently) WPX generalists, expanding into a team located in 13 sites, across 4 time zones in the region - taking responsibility for their continued service and operational growth whilst designing and maintaining the internal WPX processes and systems that rescue EMEA+ Rioters in Workplace distress, no matter their physical location.
- You will have a deep knowledge on how a successful WPX support org is only possible with a service-oriented team across multiple offices and time zones; your excellent coaching, and mentoring skills help you grow and develop teams, while resolving any potential conflicts that arise.
- You’ll deliver high-quality service that enables Rioters to stay focused on delivering awesome player experiences.
- Your hands-on expertise and communication skills will help you evaluate, innovate, and craft improved WPX interactions that thwart operational difficulties that serve our connection with our players.
- You have a sense of urgency and you are an expert problem-solver who can address major issues that threaten Rioters, players, or services, whether it is people, process, or workplace related.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of 8 people and the daily functions of a busy WPX department across 13 locations.
- You will maintain office efficiency by planning and building office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement across EMEA+
- You will be responsible for managing results and maintaining SLA’s across the team and wider pillar function
- You will manage multiple simultaneous office operations projects from inception through completion e.g. SWAG drops, program rollouts
- You will be responsible for all travel arrangements for Riot EMEA+. Oversee all travel arrangements, air, lodgings and ground transportation and manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- You will sound the alarm and call in reinforcements to address major issues; stand at the point of escalation when trouble pops up and throw it back into the void from whence it came, making decisions quickly and effectively.
- You communicate easily in the most appropriate medium, be it email, hallway conversation or messenger pigeon; you will communicate with all EMEA+ Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games’ standards and security policies.
- You are flexible, adaptable, and committed in your pursuit of developing new techniques that give us the ability to automate and scale, while growing in your particular area of expertise.
- Minimum 6+ years previous experience in a facilities / workplace experience management role
- 4+ years experience managing team members across multiple sites
- Experience ensuring that facilities across EMEA offices meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Experience planning operations and procedures, formulating policy, and for developing new strategies with regard to workplace design
- Knowledge of Oracle / Concur / Service Now
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with access to a company pension, provide travel allowance, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, access to a spectrum of wellbeing activities and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!