Workplace management administers Ubisoft workplaces from employee requests to workplace day-to-day requirement and routines as well as small projects (maintenance, cleaning etc.). They are managing and optimizing the services offered to employees. Ensuring a timely, effective and efficient service to provide a friendly work environment that reflects Ubisoft images and values in every building.
As direct manager the Workplace Manager leads the local workplace team consisting of specialists, receptionists and clerks to safeguard the full operational capability of all premises in cooperation with the Property Management and other departments.
- Managing the local Workplace teams
- Being responsible for the availability and the condition of local studio, facilities and office services
- Participation and support in the planning and execution of studio events and local happenings
- Project work and tasks on guidance of Head of Workplace and coordination with Property Management
- Transferring and achieving strategical goals on local level
- Safeguarding provision of services by specialists, receptionists and clerks in cooperation with other German Ubisoft studios and departments
- Apprenticeship in office administration, office management, office communications or related topics
- Several years of experience in a similar or comparable role
- High service orientation and outstanding capacity for teamwork
- Excellent organizational, communicative and administrative skills
- Good knowledge in German orthography and linguistic expression
- Solution-oriented and independent
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Experience in facility management or related topics is beneficial
- Experience in project management is beneficial
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/