YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
You are responsible for designing, enhancing, and operating our workplace, to keep it always suited to our values and ambitions and being a great place to work.
You bring passion and skills to manage a team with whom you will work on transformation projects as well as day to day operations
Reporting to our Studio Operations Director, you manage a team of workplace specialists to transform our office space and keep it always suited to our values and ambitions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide constant insights on trends on workplace and facilities management; put into perspective these trends with our studio workplace and work organization models.
- Bring recommendations about design, space usage, decoration.
- Understand our working models and propose workplace solutions to design and fit out space to accommodate all new usage.
- Plan and implement workplace improvement projects, in particular, you will lead a project of a new floor renovation.
- Keep our office in excellent condition.
- Be responsible for day-to-day facilities operations, provide an excellent level of service to our employees.
- Ensure our office complies with existing regulations.
- Be the liaison between building management teams and Ubisoft Singapore, manage the office space leases
- Anticipate all major changes (team moves, fit out, end of lease), plan and execute accordingly.
- Ensure quality services are delivered in building maintenance, facilities maintenance, business travel, catering, food services, mail services, safety & security, movers, relocation services, etc.
- Get feedbacks on a regular basis about employee and management satisfaction of our workplace environment.
- Control the costs of workplace services.
- Collaborate to Green initiatives (e.g. energy savings, recycling, healthy food, plastic free, cut wastage)
- Ensure efficiency and productivity in the team, adapt work methods.
- Manage the workplace team.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Passion for workplace, interior design.
- Skilled in facility management and project management.
- Degree qualification, preferably in related fields
- Ability to communicate across job functions and various working styles
- Meticulous and strong follow up
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.